Sunday, May 17, 2009

Interview with Tate Hallaway

I should be packing for WisCon, but I wanted to get my podcasts out before I go. I just posted another episode of my Vampires, Witches, and Geeks podcast. It's a reading that author Tate Hallaway did as a companion piece to the interview I did with her earlier.

Here is the information for both the interview and the reading.

VWnG015 Interview with Author Tate Hallaway
• May 5th, 2009

A Scorpio with a Leo Rising, Tate Hallaway is an amateur astrologer and practicing Witch. Dead if I Do, her new book in her romantic vampire series, is being released May 5, 2009.

Listen to this episode to find out how to win the first book in Tate’s series, Tall, Dark, & Dead. (Due to the cost of postage, offer valid in the United States only. Sorry!)


Tate Hallaway Reads from Dead if I Do
• May 17th, 2009

Author Tate Hallaway reads from her latest novel, Dead if I Do, which came out in May 2009. You think you had problems when your parents met your fiance? Think again as you enjoy this reading from Tate’s latest novel.

Visit her web site at www.tatehallaway.com. For her science fiction alter ego, visit www.lydamorehouse.com.

No comments: