Thursday, May 21, 2009

Arrived at Wiscon 33

Thursday May. 21st, 2009 at 10:13 PM

Arrived in Madison around 3 today. It had been hot on the plane and the airport, and the street outside was no different. What happened to the 70-73 temps I thought I saw on the weather forecast? I do *not* consider 79+ low 70s! I was sweating in my jeans and black long-sleeved shirt.

Heard someone call my name as I exited the airport. It was [info]jenwrites, who had also just arrived. Nice to see a familiar face.

Checked in at the Inn at the Park and then walked to the Concourse, where WisCon is actually being held. Had dinner with fellow Motherboard members of [info]broaduniverse and then hit the registration table when it opened at 7. I've registered and have my badge. I'm now official ;-)

I have a breakfast meeting tomorrow morning, so I'm off to bed now (10 pm).

No comments: