Sunday, January 25, 2009

Interview with Spirit Communicator Jimahl di Fiosa

I don't know why it took so long to get this podcast online... No, actually I do.

I recorded my interview with spirit communicator and fellow author Jimahl di Fiosa back in September, but I had a previous interview to post. That should have bumped him to October, but I had a "news" podcast to produce and, let's face it, October is a fairly busy month for authors who write about vampires and witches.

In November, I had NaNoWriMo. Writing an average of 1,667 words a day left no time for audio production, which pushed things into December, the dreaded holiday season.

So, with apologies to Jimahl, whose latest book Talk to Me: When the Dead Speak to the Living came out in October 2008, I give you his interview at http://www.vampireswitchesandgeeks.com/

Morven

No comments: