Saturday, January 10, 2009

Canceling Jan 11 event at Bay State Paranormal Center

The weather service is forecasting 4-8" of snow in the area. Rather than risk the safety of attendees, I'm canceling my appearance, but hope to be able to schedule a future date.

My apologies for the late notice, but I wanted to wait to see if the storm would pass us by.

No comments: