Sunday, May 18, 2008

Good news

The signing at Pandemonium was fun, and as a side benefit, they're now carrying both Darksome Thirst and The Old Power Returns. So, if you're looking for a bricks-and-mortar store in Cambridge, MA that sells my books, try Pandemonium. (And tell Tyler I said hi!)

Another place that will be carrying my books is the online bookstore Horror Mall. I don't see the books listed yet, but this is a very new development, so I'm not surprised.

Also "not listed yet" is the Kindle version of The Old Power Returns. The Kindle version of Darksome Thirst has been available for a couple of months, but TOPR was held back due to some formatting problems.

And if that isn't good news enough, I'm going to be interviewed in July for a podcast and one of my short stories will appear in an anthology! I'll publish details on both as soon as I have confirmation of dates and things.

Gotta run. I need to start packing for WisCon. Woo hoo!

No comments: