Monday, November 23, 2009

Lynda Hilburn, author of The Vampire Shrink

Just posted: Interview with Lynda Hilburn, author of the Kismet Knight, Vampire Psychologist series which includes The Vampire Shrink and Dark Harvest.

Poor Lynda. We actually recorded this interview way back in June 11, 2009, but then vacation and an over-full schedule of appearances and signings made my podcast post-production worse. I think I had one or two I still needed to produce when I interviewed hers, which didn't help.

I had forgotten how interesting the interview was and how much fun we had! It was a real pleasure to listen to it again as I cleaned up the sound. Hope you enjoy it. In addition to being a paranormal romance writer, Lynda makes her living as a licensed psychotherapist, hypnotherapist, professional psychic/tarot reader, university instructor, and workshop presenter. Makes for a good combination!

No comments: