Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Results of Preditors and Editors Readers' Poll

Results of the Vote


The results for the latest Preditors and Editors Readers' Poll are out! Go here to see them:

http://anotherealm.com/prededitors/votenovelhor07.htm

Although my vampire novel The Old Power Returns didn't make it into the Top 10, it did make it into the top 25, coming in at number 15. Back in 2003, my first novel, Darksome Thirst, tied for tenth place, so it's not as good, but I'm still pleased.

A couple of author pals also made the list. Inanna's Arthen's Mortal Touch (Vampires of New England) also made a good showing, coming out in the top 25 (number 23), which is encouraging since it's another vampire novel (and an excellent one at that, I might add).


Another treat was seeing The End of Desire: A Rowan Gant Investigation (Miranda Trilogy) by M. R. Sellars hit number 2! Way to go, Murv!

Thanks to everyone for your support. That support is what keeps me going when I think I'm just too tired to keep this up or when I get into one of those funks where I believe that I must be deluding myself when I think I can string two words together.


Sniff!

Morven


Links

Inanna Arthen's web site

M. R. Sellars' web site

No comments: