Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Rapid-fire reading at Boskone 45

I just got email that I'll be participating in a "rapid-fire reading" with other members of Broad Universe at Boskone 45 this Friday, February 15, sometime between 9 and 10 p.m.

In a rapid-fire reading, a number of different authors read from their work, the length of time dependent on the number of readers. I don't know the order yet, but I know that I'll be reading sometime during our hour-long time slot.

I'm not sure yet whether I'll read from The Old Power Returns or whether I'll read from one of the short stories I've been working on. I guess it depends on the time allotted. We'll just have to keep it a surprise, eh?

Boskone is a regional Science Fiction convention focusing on literature, art, music, and gaming and covering horror and fantasy genres as well. For more info, visit www.nesfa.org/boskone

This year it's being held at the Westin Waterfront, 25 Summer St., Boston, MA 02210.

So, if you're there and bored around 9 p.m., check us out! I don't know the room location, but I'm sure that it'll be posted or that someone at Information will know.

No comments: