Monday, July 14, 2008

New podcast online

I just posted my third episode of Vampires, Witches, and Geeks, my little podcast about the same.

This one is a big improvement over the other two. I've added theme music and I've actually interviewed someone. I've still got sooooooooo much to learn about this technology, especially when I'm assembling pieces like the podcast intro, the show intro, an interview, the outro (yeah, they call it that!), and the music that fades out at the end. I think I still sound a little stiff, too.

You're probably wondering why you should even bother to listen, huh? ;-O Well, for one thing, it's not that bad, and for another, my guest, writer/publisher/vampire researcher Inanna Arthen says some fascinating things about vampires.

Take a listen, and let me know what you think.

If you'd prefer to give your comments privately, use the contact form on http://www.morvenwestfield.com/contact.shtml.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grrr... So, I posted this great interview with a fascinating speaker and went to Podbean.com this morning to see if anyone had commented on it and I can't get to Podbean! I don't know if the site is down or if it's just the network path from where I am to where they are, but am I bummed!

-- Morven