Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Appearances on Panels at Necon, Pi-Con

July and August will be busy this year. I'll be attending Necon, a small convention in Bristol, Rhode Island, from July 17-20, and then attending Pi-Con, a new convention (for me) in Springfield, MA from Aug 22-24. At both conventions I'll be participating in panels.

At Necon, on Sunday morning at 10:00, I'll be one of the panelists on SELLING YOUR SOUL: Book promotion in the modern world. (Don't you just love the title?) From bookmarks to book trailers, store signings to podcasts; what really gets you noticed? Nate Kenyon (moderator), P.D. Cacek, Matt Schwartz, Darrell Schweitzer, Morven Westfield, Lynne Hansen

At Pi-Con, I'll be on three panels: -- Oops. That wasn't a finalized schedule yet. So, hold off and I'll post the final one when I see it here. I guess I jumped the gun.




Hope to see some of you there.

Morven

No comments: