Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Morven does a podcast

I had my first podcast interview on "The Spiral Dance" with Hawthorne. Hawthorne's show is a "lively weekly show dedicated to folks who share a passion for earth-based spirituality." I've been listening to his podcasts for a while now, and I've got to agree with his web site description that he presents "engaging conversations with writers, musicians and activists." He also features a wide variety of interesting music that complements the show.

Check it out at

http://radiohawthorne.podhoster.com/index.php?sid=366&pid=2586

It wasn't as scary as I expected. I don't know why I expected it to be scary to begin with -- on his podcasts, Hawthorne comes across as intelligent, reasonable, and intelligent -- but I did. And, like many people, I don't like the sound of my own voice, but I must admit it sounded really good here (thanks, Hawthorne!).

Give it a listen if you have a chance.

Morven

No comments: